Total Pageviews

Monday, June 14, 2010

Whirlwind of activity!

This is brief...I just wanted to tell everyone that my peas have flowered! By god, they are beautiful. Each bud is unique (yes, I am going to gush over them as though they were special snowflakes, in a most anti-Fight Club manner), ranging from soft lavender hues to bright magenta.

Also, I am a busy bee, getting ready to head out of town.

Funding for GART - West continues...still plenty of time to pledge!

And, now as 24 has come and gone, I can very safely say that I think 25 may be one of my busiest years of life yet.

Also, I stumbled on a facebook group yesterday which said something to the effect of, "can we please use Sarah Palin to plug the oil pipe in the Gulf?" Brilliant, I say! Heroism at its best for her, and a solution beyond my suggestion, which is of course to let it all run out so that we are forced to finally consider alternative options. BUT, a Sarah Palin plug would greatly reduce further damage to our ecosystems in that area and world-wide, so I'm all for it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment