Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hot Yoga

Oh man, can you feel that?

Its excitement, quivering through the air like electricity!

I just found out that the yoga studio that opened up near by offers wonderful hot yoga classes, both for fitness, and for more centering oriented Vinyasa styles. And both are on nights that fit my schedule! Yay!

For someone who used to dance all of the time, I've found that yoga is a wonderful alternative. And although I would like to get back to dancing on a regular basis (I AM aiming to with belly dance...but its been a busy few weeks since Alaska), having a regular yoga class again would be absolutely wonderful. I very much miss Pam and her graceful teaching style, but I'm sure I'll find a good fit at this new location.

Anywho, here's to fitness. Biking, gyming with Tav, back to belly dance and freestyle dancing, and soon to be hot yoga!

And here, also, is to kittens. Please, oh please, oh please! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment