Total Pageviews

Friday, July 8, 2011

tummy

I have had a stomach ache for a week.

LAME.

Apparently, its nothing serious. Just a minor bug worth checking out, but made worse by feminine issues. Fun, eh? Anyway, I'm ok. But, I have been urged, yet again to visit a neurologist, so today I set up the appointment for that in August. We'll see where that leads. I'm guessing it will be somewhat like this:

Neurologist: "Hi Jen, did you realize you have migraines?"

Me: "Why yes, I did rather suspect as much from the regular searing pain in my head..."

Neurologist: "Oh, great! Well then, here is a list of common triggers. Check it and try to stay away from things that effect you. Medications are also an option..."

Me: "sigh." (I've already read most lists, created my own list of most triggers, and found the only things that effectively eliminate my "severe headaches" are baths in dark silent bathrooms and Advil Liqui-gels. I refuse to ever take long term or prescription medication for migraines.) Then I will hand over lots of money.


ALSO, I am now scheduled to go see a dermatologist. Yes, it seems to be a genuine waterfall effect. You visit one doctor, and they send you to five more! They are all in allegiance, I tell you!

And of course, the dentist...I know two people who will give me the evil eye if I don't go see the dentist soon. Grrrrr.


Anyway, that's my big exciting news for the day. Now I'm going to get a little sunshine and forget about the medical world for a bit.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. The League of Extraordinary Doctors wants your biology matter!

    ReplyDelete