Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Busy Times for Busy Minds...

...And mine is running on overdrive!

So, in about 3 minutes from the time I sit down to write this post, my Blueverve Studio will be featured in the Photography Art section of Etsy. Wooohoo!

Ok, so this is actually a purchased spot, and not actually as cool as it would be if I had been placed up in a featured position because a webmaster at Etsy thought my store was the bomb-diggety, but that's ok. It's a step in the direction of getting noticed, and at this point, that's the best I can do. If you get a chance to stop by today (as yes, it is now past 12:00am on Thursday, December 2nd, 2010), be sure to let me know what you think of the prints I have posted thus far. I'm all ears for suggestions in terms of what you'd like to see more of (print sizes, types of photography, color schemes, multiple prints from a series for sale together at discounted rates, etc.).

Also, on a related note, last night I was able to finish up my first oil on wood, large scale painting. I'm pretty excited...it turned out pretty well for a first go. There's certainly a lot to take in, so give it a few moments to "speak to you." Its been pretty funny, most of the people who have seen it thus far in its various stages of completion have been very vocal about what they've seen hidden in the tree trunks. I'd love to hear what you can see! :)

Thus far we have:

Mother Mary
A baby
A witch
A frog
A duck
A goblin
A lion
A moon
An old man or 3
A man

and my favorite comment so far...a penis with arms? You know who you are! ;)

I've posted quick cell phone shots for now, but once its dried and I figure out the best back mount it will be up for sale at the Etsy shop with detailed photos and description.

Thanks for your time...I hope you're having a happy start to December! (I am! It's been a long day full of physical exhaustion and pain, but man, oh man, there was SNOW!!! Yipee!)

Cheers,

Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment