Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lattuga?


Your new lord and master will now be Lattuga.

Andrew wanted you to know.

So, the really funny part of all this is that I meant to attach this blog to my website, but somehow in the process overwrote my entire website. Brilliant, you say? Well, maybe. But after some tweaking there will hopefully be a resolution. So look for that. In the mean time…



My plants are growing like gangbusters! They are mutants! Even the BEANS are coming up! Only the chives have been left behind. They are lagging. I still have confidence. You should too.


(broccoli-soon to look like a cartoon fart-see link below)

Dear Carbs,

I thought about you last night. I couldn’t even sleep!

If you haven’t seen the liamshow yet, check it out on youtube. Its glorious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kGvtne2zfo

who wants to eat a parsnip? Nobody!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment