Total Pageviews

Friday, May 28, 2010

Phew! Shopping at mass markets is exhausting!

Ok, so perhaps mass markets isn't the best term. Maybe its more like, "Welcome to Costco, I love you," if you get the reference.

What a daunting day. Party planning is fun, but feeding 50 + people is certainly a task.

This is just a short update...the big bash to celebrate Tav's graduation is tomorrow, 2pm-7:30pm, and I hardly have time to work on my projects right now, but, I did submit to Kickstarter, so officially, MILESTONE 1 of The Great American Road Trip - Westward Expansion, was reached today! More to come on what that is, exactly. I promise, I will stop being vague just as soon as the timing is right and I have a bit more information posted online for ya'll to read!

In the mean time, happy holidays, America. Enjoy the sunshine, as it should be plentiful (thank god!). Drink many refreshing beverages. Eat good food. Wrap yourselves in a blanket of good company, and relax! But above all, go enjoy nature! Its out there, you just have to look!

Peace out,

Jen

1 comment: